Michelle L. Birschbach
Available for Appointments in Manitowoc and Sheboygan
About Michelle: Michelle loves to travel and enjoys simply spending time with family and friends including her husband and best-friend, Mark.
We are driven to exceed
our clients' expectations in all that we do.
"I'm so grateful to be able to focus my practice in the core areas of Trusts & Estates, Elder Law, Business Law and Real Estate as it allows for comprehensive and focused planning that meets each clients' varied personal goals. Our services are customized to the clients' needs and budget. My goal, each day, is simple -- do good work for my clients. Growing up in Kiel, I sincerely value my clients and this community."
Michelle has significant experience in all dimensions of asset protection, wealth transfer, estate planning, business, and real estate matters. Michelle's practice includes assisting clients with the most sophisticated of legal matters, but Michelle enjoys helping all clients attain their goals.
Estate & Tax Planning
- Wills and Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts
- Powers of Attorney
- Gift and Estate Tax Preparation
- Generation-skipping trusts and tax planning
- Minimization of transfer taxes
- Trust administration
- Probate administration and probate avoidance techniques
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements
- Titling of assets
Long-Term Care & Retirement Planning
- Special Needs Trusts & Wispact Trusts
- Long term care counseling and Irrevocable Medicaid Trusts
- Qualified and Nonqualified Retirement Plans
- Retirement Distribution planning
Business & Farm Succession Planning
- Transition to the next generation
- Shareholder and Member buyouts
- Buy-Sell Agreements
- Operating Agreements
- Family cabin/cottage agreements