Steimle Birschbach, LLC – Press Release
March 17, 2020
Steimle Birschbach, LLC is committed to protecting the health and safety of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We are taking steps in response to the Coronavirus (COVID – 19) pandemic as recommended by the Center for Disease Control and other applicable government authorities to maximize “social distancing.” While we are continuing full business operations, we have implemented the following measures effective 8:00 a.m. Wednesday, March 18, 2020:
- All employees are being provided the necessary tools to work remotely (i.e. from their homes) so we may continue to provide uninterrupted service to and communications with our clients.
- All new appointments will either be conducted by phone or video conference. In the alternative, if clients prefer, we are scheduling in-person meetings commencing in June with the understanding that these may be rescheduled depending on the circumstances at that time.
- Previously scheduled in-person appointments will be modified to phone or video conference, or if the client prefers, rescheduled to June.
- We are asking our attorneys to only conduct office meetings that are essential to serve the urgent needs of our clients, and that all such meetings be limited in the number of attendees and in duration.
- While we will have employees working within our offices, our lobbies will be closed to general traffic. We strongly discourage clients and outside visitors to use any of the Steimle Birschbach, LLC facilities unless expressly invited to do so. Delivery of materials should be conducted through the mail slot in our Manitowoc Office Employee Entrance Door, or through the postal system or other commercial delivery services.
- We are rescheduling all non-client meetings.
- We are prohibiting our employees from attending any in-person meetings outside of the office unless absolutely necessary to serve the urgent needs of our clients.
We believe that the above actions in response to the Coronavirus pandemic will greatly help reduce its spread within our communities while at the same time allowing us to continue providing the outstanding customer service for which we are known. While we recognize this may cause a temporary inconvenience to some of our clients, these measures in large part are for the greater good of our employees and clients – and in particular our elderly and vulnerable community. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding during this fluid situation.
Please contact us with any questions at 920-683-3500 (Manitowoc) or 920-395-2028 (Sheboygan), or at email@example.com