Samuel J. Spurney
Available for Appointments in Sheboygan and Manitowoc
About Sam: Sam was an NCAA student-athlete and was a starting outfielder for the UW-Stevens Point Baseball team and played in the NCAA Division III World Series.
"I believe personal relationships are the foundation of effective legal representation. At SB Law, we are skilled attorneys willing to do whatever it takes to provide creative solutions to our clients’ legal needs but we are also pragmatic, approachable people. Because we are a boutique firm committed to providing concentrated counsel in the areas of Business Law, Real Estate, Estate Planning, and Elder Law, we are able to provide our clients with efficient, cost-effective assistance with a variety of legal matters."
- Many of Sam’s clients are multi-generational, family owned businesses. Sam acts as “outside general counsel” and assists clients with a variety of matters, including business succession planning, buy-sell agreements, supply and distribution agreements, terms and conditions, and non-compete agreements.
- Assists clients with formation of corporations and limited liability companies (LLCs).
- Represents buyers and sellers in Merger and Acquisition (M&A) transactions, including all aspects of drafting and negotiating asset purchase and stock purchase agreements, due diligence, and assisting with all matters through closing.
- Assists clients with residential, agricultural, and commercial real estate transactions, including drafting and negotiation of offers to purchase, contingency and due diligence counseling, title insurance review and coordination, real estate closings, commercial and residential leases, easements, land contracts, restrictive covenants, and condominium matters.
- Assists clients with estate planning matters, including drafting of wills, trusts, powers of attorney, living wills, and probate avoidance techniques.