Gina C. Ziegelbauer
Available for Appointments in Manitowoc and Sheboygan
About Gina: Loves spending time with her husband, energetic daughter, and their two golden doodles, Fritz and Winnie. She also enjoys a good old fashioned, DIY home projects, and watching reruns of Seinfeld or the Office.
"Family is most important to me, so I am excited to help other families plan for their future. By taking time to understand each client’s individual goals and values, I work to make sure my clients have peace of mind knowing their plan is the right fit for them and their family."
- Wills and Revocable and Irrevocable TrustsPowers of Attorney
- Probate avoidance techniques
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements
- Special Needs Trusts & Wispact Trusts
- Retirement Distribution planning
- Long term care counseling and Irrevocable Medicaid Trusts
- Counsel and provide clients with long term care options including Medicaid
- Assist clients with Medicaid applications, reviews, and denials.