Andrew J. Steimle
Available for Appointments in Manitowoc and Sheboygan
About Andy: Andy’s hobbies include sporting clays, automobiles, and the Green Bay Packers.
"Experience, knowledge, and an ability to get things done promptly, and for reasonable fees, is what sets us apart from other law firms. Our responsiveness to our clients is remarkable. Our clients recognize and appreciate our dedication to their success. They also recognize that our skills are equal to those of the "large" law firms based out of Milwaukee, Chicago and other larger metropolitan areas. They are delighted that our fees are not. We would be honored to represent you and your business."
Andy has been practicing law in Northeast Wisconsin since 1995. His practice focuses exclusively on business and real estate matters. Andy acts as outside general counsel to several firms. Many of his clients have international operations. Some of his clients have in excess of 1,500 employees and operate on a global scale. Examples of Andy’s work include:
- Merging two local manufacturing entities with a combined value in excess of $50 million.
- Representing buyers and sellers in the purchase or sale of manufacturing companies with values ranging from $1 million to $500 million.
- Acting as outside general counsel to companies including managing the preparation and review of all types of business agreements (e.g. Non-Disclosure Agreements, Distribution Agreements, OEM Manufacturing Agreements, Terms and Conditions, etc.).
- Representing purchasers and sellers of apartment complexes and condominium developments.
- Representing service providers in the purchase and sale of companies or divisions and product lines thereof.
- Assisting companies in the formation of legal entities (e.g. corporations, limited liability companies, etc.).
- Working with purchasers of companies in securing conventional and non-conventional financing.
- Negotiating leases of industrial, commercial, and manufacturing facilities.
- Providing guidance and drafting of various business succession planning documents.