Alison C. Petri
Available for Appointments in Manitowoc and Sheboygan
About Alison: Not only does Alison emphasize the importance of family at work, she spends most of her time while not at the office with her husband and three children at home.
"Trust is one of the most important factors in a successful attorney-client relationship. The best way to earn a client’s trust is by being honest, knowledgeable, and personable. SB Law specializes in Business, Trusts & Estates, and Real Estate law, so our clients can trust that they are receiving the most qualified advice. I care about what happens to a client, their family, and their business as if it were my own. My hope is for each client to be a client for life."
- Counsel and provide clients with long term care options including Medicaid and Veteran’s Benefits.
- Assist clients with Medicaid applications, reviews, and denials.
- Counsel and draft various estate planning documents including powers of attorney, wills, revocable trusts, irrevocable trusts, transfer on death deeds, marital property agreements, pre and post nuptial agreements, special needs trusts, WisPACT trusts, and numerous other planning documents.
- Petition for and represent clients in guardianships and protective placement matters.
- Counsel clients in post-death matters.
- Petition for and represent clients in probate administration including the sale of real estate during such administration..
- Assist Trustees in post-death trust administration.
- Work with clients in all stages of real estate transactions.
- Apply for 501(c)(3) exemption and Wisconsin recognition and exemption for clients.
- Assist clients with business law and real estate matters.